Barbara Shepard, Registrar
Registrar (973) 402-4012
Maureen Como, Deputy Registrar
Registrar (973) 402-4007
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage/Civil Union Licenses
- Marriage/Civil Union Certificates
- Domestic Partnerships
- Death Certificates
- were born at Riverside Hospital and require a certified birth certificate,
- are getting married or entering into a civil union and the bride, groom or partner resides in Boonton Township and require a marriage/civil union license (please call to schedule an appointment for a marriage/civil union license application),
- are an out-of-state resident having your marriage/civil union ceremony in Boonton Township,
- were married or entered into a civil union in Boonton Township and require a certified copy of your marriage/civil union certificate,
- require a death certificate of someone who died in Boonton Township,
Then You Can...
download the following forms and list of requirements in order to obtain certified copies of the vital record.
Genealogical Request Form
Non-genealogical Request Form
The only individual able to request a birth certificate is the
- or child that is named on the original record.
The only individual able to request a certified copy of the marriage license/civil union is the
The only individual able to a request certified copy of a death certificate is
- the spouse/partner of the decedent,
- executor or executrix of the estate,
- funeral director who has handled the arrangements,
- or the attorney handling the estate.